Another Quilt in the making

Sunday, September 23, 2012

NW Quilting Expo - Portland Oregon

 Bought this elephant minkee... Just could not resist it - so adorable!
 Bought my first Japanese fabric!
 A close up of the elephants!  Will be good for appliquing on things!

My second purchase of Japanese fabric - Little Red Riding Hood!  So adorable!

We had such a good time at the expo center.  I was hoping to see the 2nd place winner of the Paducah Quilt show there - but she wasn't.  And she is from Chehalis WA.  Of course, in my hurry to go, I forgot to take my camera - so I wasn't able to take any pictures of the quilts.  It was fun looking at the ones that were made by the Portland Guild.
Then after the show we went to downtown Portland and made some tax free purchases for the grandbabies!  All in all - a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment