Another Quilt in the making

Friday, November 15, 2013

Arvilla's Quilt






My dear childhood friend, Arvilla, her husband passed away recently.  They were so close to each other, I cannot imagine the pain she is going thru now.  I asked her to send me a dozen of his shirts or tshirts and then I would make her a quilt so she can 'cuddle' with him anytime she wants :)  Here are the tshirts she sent me... makes me so homesick to look at them.  I lived in Daytona Beach for 8 years and loved it!  These shirts are soooo cool - will start ripping them apart today!  



















Here is the sashing material I will be using for her quilt - got to make it a bit Girlie :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a great friend and what a good thing to do. She will always be able to cuddle up to him.

    ReplyDelete