Another Quilt in the making

Sunday, January 5, 2014

4th Sew Day!

 Got the borders on Arvilla's quilt.  Got the backed pieced together.  Now to hand it over to my daughter, Sara, to machine quilt - then I'll get it back to bind and wash and then on to Arvilla!
 It turned out a bit bigger than I originally planned :)  Might fit her bed instead of being a lap quilt.
 Caryn made her Momma a Market Bag.  How cute is that cow fabric?  She is hiding from me so I couldn't take her picture.  She doesn't know I got her holding up my quilt- hee hee :)
                                   And another one hiding from me!  Bad Girls!
Sara got another cat face pieced for her sister in law's quilt she is making her for her birthday later this month.  She is making the faces out of fabrics from her Grandpa's shirts (he passed away last year)
She is gonna love this quilt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment