Another Quilt in the making

Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Kaffe Fassett Quilt is finished :)


 Look what I got in the mail today!  My marmalade quilt back from www.quiltseverlasting.com
Debbie from quilts everlasting is offering 40% off for first time customers - what a deal!
Now to just sew on the binding and then machine wash it.  Got pillow case covers to make too.


                    A close up of the machine quilting.  The print I chose was a bunch of circles...


                                                                Another close up :)


                                                             And the back of the quilt...



I had Debbie quilt another quilt for me.. love the blue birds of happiness pattern!  Everyone knows how much I love birds!


Here is a pic of the throw that she also machine quilted for me.



                               The back of the quilt - her pattern really shows up!

So if you are in need of a longarm professional - I would highly recommend Debbie at Quilts Everlasting!

1 comment: