Another Quilt in the making

Monday, September 8, 2014

The Kid's are buying a new house!

Sara and Richard took us up to their new house that they will be moving into next month - so I took the opportunity to take pics!
 The kids already have some garden plots!  They even have a sprinkler system in them!  I get one of them to plant my veggies and herbs each year!  I can't believe I am so lucky!  Then the other two will be the girls... we will have fun planning our gardens!
Since the house was one of the models... it comes with a jungle gym - Melanie is already having fun on the slide!

 I told Sara it was good luck to take a picture of herself in the shower.  I did the same pose 24 years ago when we bought our house.  Too bad I don't have that picture on our computer!
                            A beautiful soaking tub - Life is Good!
Their kitchen is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!  So many cupboards!
I love everything about it!  There are gonna be alot of wonderful meals cooked and shared in this room :)
I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of the outside of the house!
Silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment