Another Quilt in the making

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Some zippered pouches

 This is my zippered pouch I made from Tula Pink's new fabric line, Elizabeth (or Selfie)...
 Made this for Sara, from Valori Wells fabrics - if you look close enough, you can see little mice riding bikes on the border fabric...
 Love, love, love this Michael Miller print!  I hand stitched some of the spoons to give it texture...
Caryn made herself this bag, she even machine stitched around a few of the vw buses :)  Such a cute print!

My sd card reader has been eating up my sd cards, so I haven't been able to post any pics for awhile... Normally I would have just taken pics with my iphone and emailed them to myself and downloaded them to post on my blog, but google did a major upgrade and any pictures I sent to my email - failed.  So after a trip to Apple, a very smart technician told me all I had to do was delete my email account on my phone and reset it up.  It worked!  Something so simple.  But now I know for the future.  So I am back in business :)
Hurray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment