Another Quilt in the making

Thursday, January 9, 2020

My first 2020 project for me!


I've finally got up enough courage to longarm quilt this beautiful quilt my daughter made for me a couple of years ago for my birthday.  


I don't know what it is about dresden plates, but I just love them!
I guess they are like a charm pack  -  so many coordinating fabrics in one package!  This was a free quilt pattern from Better Homes and Gardens Special Edition of Quilts years ago.  I can't wait to finish it.  I saw on instagram from Martingale, this post about dresdens and this is how they quilted theirs, so I gave it a try and do love it!  I might need to ask my friend, Yvonne how to longarm the 4 corners of the quilt... maybe feathers?

1 comment:

  1. I love Dresden plates, too. I am itching to make another one, even though I have one that I need to get quilted. This one is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete