Another Quilt in the making

Saturday, June 22, 2013

An early birthday present to me!

 Look at Betty Bernina in the back!  I took my Pfaff in for repairs and brought home her!  She is so much bigger than my original Bernina that I bought back in 1991.  I got a 710 Bernina!  I still can't believe I have her.  I'm waiting for my acrylic opening so she will fit down in my sewing machine table.  She is a beauty!
Here is a back view of how big she is!  Makes my original (I will not call her old!) Bernina look so tiny!  Betty Bernina is so heavy, I can hardly lift her.  Oh the quilts we will be stitching together!
I love turning 60!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new machine and turning 60! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations she is lovely. There are some good things about being 60! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Nice way to celebrate entering a new decade!

    ReplyDelete